Friday, June 14, 2013



Has anyone ever told you that, you were special? Has a stranger approached you in a SuperMarket, tell you

 "You're special, you have 12 angels watching you"

Then left, leaving you wanting to know more but knowing she's not the first to randomly say that special comment. Here's an amazing life changing music video posted at the top and a different one below, at end of this long blog, I contacted the editor of it, cause he's gifted, talented and he's "special" he's better than others and destined for greatness in his life! He is a stranger to me as I am to him but his work inspired me with my own video work and contacting him inspired this first blog after having a empty blog since 2010. Here's his page for video editing: https://www.facebook.com/PanosT.VideoEdits

I have been blessed to have the internet in my lifetime, because with it, we can reach out to people in life and "Hollywood" that we viewers could never contact before, it's amazing! With my job profession, it's amazing for connections, I make my life and career on a job that's based on "luck" & proper connections. Anyone can be famous but few get the means to prove themselves in that craft. "Music fame" is not based on degrees like being a doctor is. You can't become a doctor by knowing some DJ who played your 'demo' at a club party. That's how Madonna did it, with being homeless in NYC in the early 80's. She ran away from home in Detroit and arrived with $30 in NYC. She got lucky but she also had the talent to stay in the spotlight for 30 years. She's not hot or a talented singer, her biggest talent is ambition, drive & business sense. How many pretty girls had one hit wonders in the 80's Being in the "Hollywood" world  is a business based on luck & being in the right place. Today "Hollywood" that I used with quotations is right in front of you, the internet & computers! "Hollywood" is not that ghetto town in California, it's an idea, a life style and most of all, a dream.

 Today you can make a demo on a laptop and become Lady Gaga. You can create video that is as perfect as what a million dollar studio factory could create. You can record an album with better technology that The Beatles had at Abbey Road Studios. We have a new world where your next door neighbor could create a better album than The Beatles. The pursuit of the "Hollywood" dream starts at home today. I grew up in a special age. I was born in 1982, the year Madonna started her career. The year I was born some of the greatest 'New Hollywood' movies came out. New Hollywood was the independent movie directors. Today these names sound like "Real" Hollywood directors. Lucas, Spielberg, Ridley Scott, James Cameron, Martin Scorsese!

Most average people don't take film school lessons & love/study Cinema history as I do. So these famous directors were once "independent directors" meaning they made films that Paramount & MGM didn't hire them to make. They worked on their own and made great films because they wanted to make them and loved the films they made so they were great works of art made in love, not greed. Those epic films that came out in my birth year of 1982 like E.T, Tron, Blade Runner, Star Trek 2 The Wrath of Khan, Poltergeist, Pink Floyd The Wall are my childhood "classics" but they were made mainly independent directors that started outside of the "Hollywood" dream factory. I also watched & loved the 'Wizard of OZ' from the 1930's. That film was made in the 'old Hollywood' the studio system. The Wizard of OZ had five different directors. It didn't matter to making that film a great classic film. Today films that are great are often written & directed by one person. It's a different/new kind of art baby that best thrives with one father, one director. We have films like 'The Sixth Sense' by M. Night. We also had films like 'The BlairWith Project' that was an epic thing in the late 90's. The film itself is NOT what is so great, it was the fact the internet is what MADE that film great, created it & made tons of millions of dollars off a film that only cost $30k to shoot. It will be a part of Cinema History but the film won't be why it's a great film and piece of Cinema History. So today with those listed directors, in the end they have become the very Hollywood Studios they fought against.

 So basically I'm trying to say, it's almost like if the internet was around in the 1970's these directors would probably have released those epic films, that we regard as classic works of art on the INTERNET! Such world changing films as the very first Star Wars film would be first released on the internet in 1977! You think it sounds nuts but we live in an age where the internet makes people millionaires for selling crafts on Esty, not to mention the creator of Esty probably makes more and he was once my best friend and a young nobody but a genius all along!

 So someday in 2030 people might look back and love films that were released in a new way, they will talk about a film that was released on the web in  the year 2020 as one of the greatest films ever made. We live in a changing world, the "Hollywood Dream" is available to anyone who wants it. Any kid who dreams of being the next pop star should know Justin Bieber started his career with posting videos on YouTube and now makes millions cause Usher saw him. Even if he's not a true artist, he's that someone in the right place at the right time. You can tell your children, stat singing, writing & posting online and maybe Justin Bieber might watch your videos and make you the next big thing once his career ends in a way, he'll help others like he made it through posting videos online!

We can all make a film with better special effects than the original Star Wars, even with Lucas crazy reworking it later.  I was able to make my former best friend hold a real looking lightsaber using rotoscoping techniques on my home PC in 1999 and I also understood, that if I wanted to do that verry same 'special effect' back in 1982, I would NEED to have a studio, million dollar film equipment and if you know what rotoscoping involves, TIME....lots and lots of time!  So today, I could make a film with better special effects than Star Wars had in 1977 but it wasn't just the effects that made that film epic & live on forever. It's the story, actors and effects that made that a Hollywood Classic, society will never forget. A new Star Wars film is coming out in 2014 and I doubt you can name another Sci-Fi film from the 70's that is still going strong with new material coming out! But I'm trying to prove is that someday it won't be 'only in theaters' someday people will see a new amazing film because it went viral and was posted by their friends on their facebook wall.

We live in a new world and if you want to make films, you don't go to the town of Hollywood, CA. You don't even have to go to film school, you can pick up your phone and start shooting right NOW. Whether you film something good is up to online media. You could go make video, go viral being stupid on YouTube and make a million dollars if only a few of those countless millions of viewers click a link and buy a T-shirt with your face & a quote on the shirt if you make something as funny as "Ain't nobody's got time for that"

  I have never gambled in my life, I went to Las Vegas but only agreed to play the slots cause the server would not give me free drinks unless I gambled. But I do gamble with my life, everyday! I am paid & have a house, have my entertainment but I want more, I want fame but only cause I know it'll help me change the world for the better! I once wanted "fame" but it was for all the wrong reasons. I changed my mind and now it follows my heart, so I know now that even with or without "Hollywood Fame" I am famous and I can make the world better! I have the internet, I 'have' all those eyes & minds who even read this far, I also know how to make amazing videos. So I can be famous right now, I just have to start acting like I am 'famous' and start spreading my message with the fame tool I use daily, the internet.

So here I am, I'm Nicholas Stamps but you know me as Nik but my secret fame monster is named NyK, I rarely let him out as Nyk gets Nicholas & Nik in trouble but he loves and demands the spotlight! So the below video is amazing and something I wish & strive to do myself. Also I am gay but if you're a straight male viewer you're in luck, you'll only see women in my own videos I make, mainly hot sexy strong independent women!

Being gay I can't work with hot sexy AB-tastick guys like in the following music video. I can't handle editing sexy men in pics/videos. I don't think I need to explain why but it makes me understand why hot girls have gay male friends, we can help them look even hotter and don't have any desire to fuck them after we spend all day helping them shop for the perfect heels & pick out 20 outfits in a row. We know the straight guys will go nuts when you wear those heels & that dress on your date. But being a gay friend to that girl, we know that the dress perfectly matches and pays tribute to 'Marilyn Monroe's Gentlemen Prefer Blonds' movie. But question if he's gay, if that boyfriend thinks the dress matches Madonna's Material Girl music video and rather watch videos on YouTube than have sex with you at the end of the girl's date with him!

So I know if I helped a gay lover of mine pick out the right 3 piece suit & sexy boxer briefs, I would have to not let that hot lover wear that outfit out the house, as it's driving me nuts makes me sexually charged up. So if you understand that scenario, you'll not ask why do I only seem to have females in my own films I make or photos I take. I never do male photography, as my sexual feelings would distract me from knowing the proper background color in a shoot or fumble with the camera just to stare at him. I am a guy and can't think with the brain once the blood leaves it to go to my penis. LoL So please watch and subscribe to this blog if you wanna follow me in a longer format. As you see I love to write, so you'll hear my rants and hopefully grow as a person through reading my take on life in this blog! I love you, yes you reading this, if I don't know you personally, introduce yourself digitally & I'll tell you how much I love you! If I like who you are and think you are in need of a personal relationship, I'll spend hours talking to you in person. I am a lot to handle & intense cause I believe I'm special cause a lady told a story on Coast to Coast AM radio show about someone telling her she had 12 angels watching her and it inspired me to write this first blog!

Below is a music video that inspired me to write my first blog after having a blank blog since 2010. I love it, hot guys and Gaga work for me but the editor who took all these pieces and made them cross over to higher art in using them to tell a story. It's not easy to do, I've seen a million 'fan videos' taking bits from other great music videos and ruins the image and song. It take true genius to take an amazing song and take it to another higher level. Few people can do it but Panos T is a genius master who can do it & make it amazing!

My Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StampsPixDotCom
Panos T: https://www.facebook.com/PanosT.VideoEdits