Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day

It was a hard day. Holidays can always be hard if you want them to be that is, Christmas, etc but it's harder when a Holiday is based on someone you've lost. Mother's Day started hard on me but the day got better & better traveling to NJ to see other Mothers & I even ended up at the ER at Lourdes, it was for a someone's friend but I mention it as it was my first time is that hospital since I was born. I miss my Mother so badly. I think I'm going to make contact with the father I haven't heard from since 1986 who lives in Taiwan. I have 2 half Asian brothers. I miss having the work ethic I used to. I went to school 25+ years with a Bachelor's & Master's yet with coming out gay & "resetting" my life 5 years ago, then stricken with chronic back pain & lost jobs/insurance, I was a lil setback but I carry on & will do great again. Life's getting better & thankful to be back online thanks to a generous Mother, so I need to work, my idol is a workaholic; I strive to be rich and famous and looking 26 at 50+ too...so time to work bitch! Great interview!