Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I woke up early, did some yoga, then decided to watch this film of mine. It's 45-mins of my best music videos, fashion films & spoken word pieces. It's strung together in a narrative about love, abuse, loss, coming out gay & rebirth. I'm just shocked at what I created! It took 15 years to make it but now that I have moved on & grown, I can look at my film in a new light. I always try to stay humble & destroy my ego but this is genius. It's truly my life's work, it will last long after I die. It's such a unique piece of art. I feel I transcended to a level of creation that I might never achieve again. I'm just so proud of what I put all my heart into. I love art & spent my entire life working to make something unique that tells a story only I can tell. I wish it could pay my bills but any true artist is a starving artist. Without a camera, I would have no soul. Please watch my film, it's all I ever ask of the world, let me "turn my camera on" and tell you a story about my heart. My Suicide Art! Watch It! https://youtu.be/_aRx2mfMEi8